The Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (COHSTKEFFI) has released the first batch of the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session for National Diploma (ND) programs. Applicants can now check their admission status online or by visiting the school premises.
How to Check COHSTKEFFI Admission Status Online
To check your admission status online, follow these steps:
1. Go to the COHSTKEFFI website: https://admissions.nascohst.edu.ng/
2. Click on the “Admission” tab.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and date of birth in the required fields.
4. Click on the “Submit” button.
If you are admitted, your name will appear on the list. You can also print out a copy of your admission letter.
How to Check Your Admission Status by Visiting the School Premises
To check your admission status by visiting the school premises, follow these steps:
1. Go to the COHSTKEFFI campus.
2. Go to the Admissions Office.
3. Provide the staff with your JAMB registration number and date of birth.
4. The staff will check your admission status and let you know if you are admitted.
Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students
The registration of newly admitted National Diploma students for the 2023/2024 academic session will commence on 24th July 2023 and end on 10th August 2023. All newly admitted students are advised to follow the registration procedure below:
- 1. Proceed to the Admissions Office for the confirmation of your admission.
- 2. Go to the JAMB Desk Officer for the online verification of your O’level results.
- 3. Return to the Admissions Office with your verified results and collect the generated remita for acceptance, SIWES, and school fees.
- 4. Take the generated remit to a bank of your choice and pay the fees.
- 5. Return to the Admissions Office for the submission of your payment receipt and collection of your acceptance letter, pre-registration screening form, and registration procedure.
- 6. Take the bank printout to the Accounts Section for conversion to receipt.
- 7. Proceed to your department for the screening of your credentials.
- 8. Go to the Admin Office with your acceptance letter, two (2) photocopies of your admission letter, birth certificate, indigene certificate, O’level result(s)/certificate, school receipts, remita receipts, recent four (4) passport size photographs, and other necessary credentials for documentation and opening of the file.
- 9. Go to your course coordinator for departmental documentation.
- 10. Go to the College Clinic for medical fitness screening.
- 11. Collect your students’ handbook and submit your passport to the Students Affairs Office to issue your College Identity Card.
- 12. Register your semester courses at the College Admission/Examination Office.
Congratulations to All Admitted Candidates!
We want to congratulate all the candidates admitted to the Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (COHSTKEFFI) for the 2023/2024 academic session for the National Diploma (ND) programs. We wish you all the best in your studies.